What to bring to your eye exam
- Alberta Health Care Card
- Private insurance card / information. Please be prepared and check your vision coverage before coming for your eye examination so you are well informed.
- Photo ID (needed to confirm identity for insurance billings)
- A list of all medications that you take, including vitamins, supplements, and drops.
- Bring your glasses so we can compare your new prescription to the prescription in your glasses.
- Bring your contact lens packages or boxes so we know the type, size, and prescription of your contact lenses that you wear.
- Any forms that you require to be filled out after your eye examination. Extra fees may be required depending on the length and requirements of the form.