Contact lenses are a specialty medical device that needs to be chosen and fitted specifically for your eye shape and prescription by a licensed optometrist or contact lens fitter. Contact lens fittings are performed by our optometrists and the insertion and removal teachings are performed by our optometric assistants.
Contact Lens Fittings / Teachings
We offer these services for a variety of contact lens types:
- Daily, biweekly, or monthly disposable soft contact lenses
- Toric soft contact lenses (correcting for astigmatism)
- Multifocal soft contact lenses (correcting for both distance, intermediate, and near vision)
- Scleral or hybrid specialty contact lenses (for keratoconus or other corneal abnormalities)
- Myopia control contact lenses